Why Attend a Bootcamp?
88.77% of bootcamp graduates find full-time employment within four months at an average salary of $67,178, according to the latest industry-wide survey by Course Report. Demand for developers will continue to grow for the foreseeable future.
Learning to code provides limitless opportunities, including:
- Getting a job as a junior developer at an established company
- Starting your own company or joining a startup
- Working as a freelance developer while traveling the world
- Getting a job as a technical product manager
- Teaching others how to code at another bootcamp or online
Attending a bootcamp trains you to become a web developer in just a few months, for a fraction of the cost of getting a college degree. Get an awesome new career WITHOUT waiting for years and GET PAID to continue learning while doing your job!
With the advent of technologies like React, Redux, Webpack, and ES6, the cumbersome MVC paradigm is giving way to a new era of component-based architecture. You no longer have to use multiple languages and frameworks to build a single app, such as Ruby on Rails on the server plus AngularJS, Backbone or Ember.js on the client!